I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with extensive training and experience. My career includes more than 15 years working with children, young people and families, and I work both in the public sector and privately seeing children and families in distress. I am Chartered by the British Psychological Society and am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). I regularly attend training events to ensure I am continually developing and updating my practice. I also use supervision to think about my work and ensure that I am offering the best possible service to anyone who comes to see me. I abide by the British Psychological Society’s professional practice guidelines.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered Clinical Psychologist. Registration number PYL25975. You can check my registration here.
- British Psychological Society Chartered Clinical Psychologist. Registration number 223624.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (University of Surrey)
- Masters degree in Psychology and children with special needs – Passed with distinction (University of London)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology (Buckinghamshire Chilterns University)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Development (University of London)
- BA (Hons) – First Class (University of Exeter)
Recent training includes Narrative Exposure Therapy (A treatment for Trauma), Perinatal Mental Health (British Psychological Society), Sleep difficulties (Association of CAMHS practitioners), Mindfulness in child settings (British Psychological Society), Interpersonal Therapy training (University of Surrey), Working with parents and very young children (Tavistock Clinic), Safeguarding children Level 3 (St George’s NHS trust), Narrative therapy (AFT), Schema therapy (International Schema therapy), Working with deaf children (NDCS), CBT for complex problems and Mindfulness with children and young people.